Eng. Alborsh finished the Master degree from Islamic University, Palestine; in Water Resources Engineering that was granted by MEDRC scholarship in 2013 and the Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering-GIS & Geomatics as a minor specialization in 2011 from University of Palestine.
Mr. Alborsh has amassed 10 years of significant, progressive experience in Civil Engineering projects within the Planning, Training, Design and Construction of water, wastewater and survey works. During his career, He has participated in more than 6 Engineering projects as a Hydraulic Modeler Engineer, GIS Field Team Leader, Supervisor Construction Engineer, Hydraulic Professional Trainer, Specialist of Water Projects and Deputy Manager Assistant with several consultant firms and NGO’s in the Gaza Strip concerning water and Sanitation, Solid Waste Design and Environmental Impact Assessment (Coastal Municipalities Water Utility-CMWU, UNDP-KFW, Nama’a College for Science & Technology-NCST, United Nations Relief and Works Agency-UNRWA-GTC and TECC JV LOTTI & AI), all of these projects were successful. And here below the key qualifications of Mr. Alborsh:
- GIS analyst and Modelling expert using multi-GIS and hydrology software (ArcGIS & MODFLOW);
- Water supply specialist using calibration and optimization processes in hydraulic models using WaterGEMS;
- Researcher about water and environment sciences especially in water desalination and solar energy;
- Good experience in field supervision especially the works related to water and infrastructure projects;
- Good experience in writing technical proposals especially in water and wastewater sectors.
- Professional experience in teaching and training; (GIS, Hydraulic, Hydrology … etc.)